Rapidly map and identify field assets, perform asset inspections, identify vegetation clearance risks, update outdated GIS data, and identify risks or hazards to the utility and its customers.
GeoDigital’s terrestrial collection methods have shown to cut pole collection times (when compared to the standard boots-on-ground method) by 75%. The data is fully digitized, available to all at the utility with a GPS audit trail.
- Improvement of Accuracy to Asset Connectivity Model
- Pole Conflation – accurate locations of assets improves the crew dispatching process and reduces outage times
- Defect Inspection – reduce unplanned outages through virtually inspection asset using high resolution imagery
- Asset Inventory Mapping – archive of high resolution imagery used to document infrastructure virtually eliminating field visits
- Joint Use Audits – recover revenue from undocumented joint use attachments. • Vegetation Audit and Clearance Analysis
- NESC Clearance Inspections – ensuring linear assets are built to specification ensure system reliability